top of page

Open Discussion

Public·17 members
Dusan Turajlic
Dusan Turajlic

Sindhu Nathi Poo Tamil Movie Video Songs 546

Sindhu Nathi Poo Tamil Movie Video Songs 546

Sindhu Nathi Poo is a 1994 Tamil romantic drama film directed by Senthamilan and produced by A. R. S. Film International. The film stars Ranjith, Jai Shankar, Rajakumari, Ravi Shankar, Sanjeev Kumar, Manorama, Kavitha and Kalpana in the lead roles. The film's music was composed by Soundaryan, who also wrote the lyrics for the songs.

Download File: https://arfesztishi.blogspot.com/?gd=2w348v

The film was a remake of the 1989 Malayalam film Mazhavilkavadi, which was also remade in Telugu as Chinnari Muddula Papa in 1990. The film was a moderate success at the box office and received mixed reviews from critics. The film's songs, however, were well received and became popular among the audience.

In this article, we will review some of the video songs from the film Sindhu Nathi Poo and analyze their musical and lyrical aspects.

Aathi Vadayila

Aathi Vadayila is a melodious duet song sung by K. J. Yesudas and Asha Latha. The song is set in the Carnatic raga Sindhu Bhairavi, which is a raga that evokes devotion, love and compassion. The song describes the beauty of nature and the love between the protagonists. The song has a soothing and pleasant tune that matches the mood of the lyrics.

The song begins with a flute solo that introduces the raga and sets the tone for the song. The singers then enter with the pallavi (refrain) that goes "Aathi vadayila pattu maram, adi vandhu thottu paarthaal". This means "The silk cotton tree in the river bank, if you touch it with your feet". The pallavi is repeated twice with different variations in the melody. The charanam (stanza) follows with the lines "Avalai paarthu sirikka vaithaal, avalum sirippaal". This means "If you make her smile by looking at her, she will also smile". The charanam also has two variations in the melody that are sung alternately by the singers. The song ends with a repetition of the pallavi.

The song has a simple and catchy rhythm that complements the melody. The song uses minimal instruments such as flute, tabla, guitar and keyboard to create a soft and sweet sound. The song has a duration of 5 minutes and 3 seconds and can be watched on YouTube.

Ennai Thottu Alli Konda

Ennai Thottu Alli Konda is a romantic solo song sung by Unni Menon. The song is set in the Carnatic raga Abheri, which is a raga that evokes joy, happiness and devotion. The song expresses the feelings of the hero who is deeply in love with the heroine. The song has a lively and upbeat tune that reflects the emotions of the lyrics.

The song begins with a violin solo that introduces the raga and sets the tempo for the song. The singer then enters with the pallavi that goes "Ennai thottu alli konda mannan periya mannan". This means "The king who took me as his ally, he is a great king". The pallavi is repeated twice with different variations in the melody. The charanam follows with the lines "Ennai kaakkum kaavalan avan enakku kaavalan". This means "He is my protector who protects me, he is my lover". The charanam also has two variations in the melody that are sung alternately by the singer. The song ends with a repetition of the pallavi.

The song has a fast and energetic rhythm that complements the melody. The song uses various instruments such as violin, tabla, guitar, keyboard and drums to create a vibrant and dynamic sound. The song has a duration of 4 minutes and 55 seconds and can be watched on YouTube.

Kannukkul Nooru Nilava

Kannukkul Nooru Nilava is a sad solo song sung by Sujatha Mohan. The song is set in the Carnatic raga Shubhapantuvarali, which is a raga that evokes sorrow, grief and lamentation. The song depicts the pain of the heroine who is separated from her lover. The song has a haunting and melancholic tune that matches the mood of the lyrics.

The song begins with a veena solo that introduces the raga and sets the mood for the song. The singer then enters with the pallavi that goes "Kannukkul nooru nilava, kaathalukku oru nilava". This means "A hundred moons in my eyes, a moon for my love". The pallavi is repeated twice with different variations in the melody. The charanam follows with the lines "Ennai marandhu ponaalum, unnai marakkamudiyadhu". This means "Even if you forget me, I cannot forget you". The charanam also has two variations in the melody that are sung alternately by the singer. The song ends with a repetition of the pallavi.

The song has a slow and steady rhythm that complements the melody. The song uses minimal instruments such as veena, tabla, guitar and keyboard to create a somber and poignant sound. The song has a duration of 4 minutes and 50 seconds and can be watched on YouTube.

Conclusion

Sindhu Nathi Poo is a film that showcases the musical talent of Soundaryan, who composed and wrote the songs for the film. The film has four songs that are based on different Carnatic ragas and convey different emotions and moods. The songs are sung by renowned singers such as K. J. Yesudas, Asha Latha, Unni Menon and Sujatha Mohan. The songs are well received by the audience and have become evergreen hits in Tamil cinema.

If you are interested in listening to the songs from Sindhu Nathi Poo, you can find them on SoundCloud. You can also watch the video songs on YouTube by clicking on the links provided in this article.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members